Email Address Request!!!
Hope that everyone had a fantastic holiday!! I'll be posting pictures and videos as soon as I can sort through the 100s of pictures we took!!!
In the meantime - I've got a request. We reconfigured our computer over the weekend and in the process have lost ALL of our email contacts. Could everyone please email me at: theboyds@insightbb.com so I can add everyone back into my contact list?
Thanks so much and I'll try to get the pictures uploaded by the end of the weekend!
In the meantime - I've got a request. We reconfigured our computer over the weekend and in the process have lost ALL of our email contacts. Could everyone please email me at: theboyds@insightbb.com so I can add everyone back into my contact list?
Thanks so much and I'll try to get the pictures uploaded by the end of the weekend!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home