Jack and Charlotte's Life

Blogging Jack and Charlotte's Life.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Break!

What we did on Jack's Spring Break... what started out as a week with no plans ended up being one of busiest and most fun weeks!! Wednesday we went up to visit Uncles Ben and Josh to see the baby horses and the hit of the day - the baby kittens!! We had a great visit and Jack is now convinced he can get his drivers license because Josh let him drive the gator unassisted - still talking about that on a daily basis!! Thursday we went to Montrose to pick daffodils. The kids had a fantastic time on an absolutely beautiful day - we got some GREAT pictures that day!! Friday was Jack's highlight of the week. We went to the Kentucky Reptile Zoo. They have the countries largest collection of venomous snakes - quite a collection! Jack had a blast seeing all the snakes and asking our guide a million questions! Sunday we made our first trip to the zoo - it was amazing to see the difference in Charlie in just six months... last time we were there she definitely enjoyed herself, but I don't think she really got it - this time she knew all the animals and talked about them all and had opinions on where we should go and how long we should stay... It was really cute! Not a lot else to report. Check back soon as I'm sure there will be a lot of pictures from all the Easter festivities this weekend!! Check the photo site for a TON of new pictures!!

Go Big Blue... so sad they lost that night.

Feeding the birds at the zoo.

One more item of note - Jack had his first tball game over the weekend and LOVED IT!! Unfortunately I had to miss it due to Charlie's nap schedule, but I hear he scored twice and was an awesome infielder trying out all the positions! I hope to find a sitter for Charlie for his next game so I can actually see it and get some pictures!! :) I'll keep you posted on the Rangers season! Don't forget - a ton of pictures are on the photo site!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home