Parent Relay/Meet Results
The end has come for Jack's first swim team season... he has had such a wonderful time being a Piranha this summer!!! The results are in for his conference swim times so without further ado:
In freestyle he came in 24th overall, 5th in his heat. Time 44.80 - which is higher than his other times, but John explained they were swimming in an actual 25 meter pool and all the other pools we have swam in have been yards so I guess it's longer...
In backstroke he came in 28th overall, 3rd in his heat. Time 1:06.04
There were 37 6 and unders swimming.
I think his most enjoyable part of the big two day swim meet was that today John swam in the parent relay and I'm happy to report that for the first time in over six years Palomar Parents have won the relay!!! Here is video of the parent relay - I will post more pictures and videos soon - I just had to get this up so Carole could see John swimming again!! Enjoy!! Oh, by the way, John is the first leg of the relay and they are in the far lane. Sorry the video is not great!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home